We Are Committed to Improving Your Security and Protecting Your Privacy
* We absolutely do not sell, lease or share private data in any way, shape or form.
All of your accounts are protected with SSL encryption.
Once inside “account settings” you can always change and update your profile information.
Texting Base Terms of Service
Last modified: September 15, 2014.
Welcome to Texting Base!
Thanks for using our products and site and services (“Site and Services”). The Site and services are provided by Texting Base Inc. (“Texting Base”), located at 4767 New Broad Street Orlando, FL 32814, United States.
By using our site and services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
Please note that additional terms or product requirements (including age requirements) may apply.
Using our Site and Services
You must follow any policies made available to you within the site and services.
Misuse of our site and services will not be tolerated.
• When texting using our services, you must adhere to all State and Federal laws. What this means is that you cannot add anyone to a list whom you have not had contact with. This also means that you cannot purchase lists of individuals or persons to send text messages using Texting Base. Texting Base, Inc. does not control what messages are sent or whom they are sent to. By using our services you agree to only send messages to people you have had contact with and timely remove people from your lists who ask to be removed.
• Do not interfere with our site and services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide.
• You may use our site and services only as permitted by law, including applicable communications and texting laws and export and re-export control laws and regulations.
• We may suspend or stop providing our site and services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected improprieties.
Using our site and services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights or the content you access. You may not use content from any of our site unless you obtain written permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our site and services. Do not remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our site and services.
Our site and services display some content that is not Texting Base material. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available. We may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law. Although we reserve the right to screen content that does not necessarily mean that we review all content. Therefore, please do not assume that we do.
In connection with your use of the site and services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications.
Deleting Material from Texting Base
When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
We do our best to keep Texting Base, Inc. safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Texting Base, Inc. safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not distribute, send or otherwise communicate unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Texting Base, Inc.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Texting Base, Inc., using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Texting Base, Inc.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will follow all applicable laws if you publicize or offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes (“promotion”) on Texting Base, Inc.
- You will not use Texting Base, Inc. to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Texting Base, Inc., such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Texting Base, Inc. functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
Texting Base, Inc. users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Texting Base, Inc., or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use Texting Base, Inc. if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not distribute, send or otherwise communicate content or take any action on Texting Base, Inc. that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can cancel or refuse services and/or message and/or information you distribute, send or otherwise communicate on Texting Base, Inc. if we believe that it may violate this Statement or our policies.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks, or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- You will not distribute, send or otherwise communicate anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Texting Base, Inc.
- You will not solicit users or send text or email invitations to non-users without their consent.
Mobile and Other Devices
- We provide our mobile services for a fee, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees, will still apply (see pricing and fees).
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on Texting Base, Inc. within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
- You will be charged for all texts sent and received. Turning messages on and off and managing the messaging platform are your responsibility.
- You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their devices with any information that is visible to them on Texting Base, Inc.
Texting Base reserves the right to offer a “Benefit Program” for accumulating points to be used for discounts, goods and financial rewards.
Points are earned through (but not guaranteed or limited to):
• Logging in daily
• Promoting on Social Media Site
• Liking our Facebook Page or Following on Twitter
• Inviting friends to join
• Playing games (parameters for points may vary)
• Sending texts with “TextingBase”
• Usage in time
Rules and prizes may be altered at any time without notice.
No refund will be processed.
Your Texting Base Account
You will need a Texting Base Account in order to use some of our site and services. You may create your own Texting Base Account, or your Texting Base Account may be given to you by an administrator, such as your employer or other institution. If you are using a Texting Base Account assigned to you by an administrator, different or additional terms may apply and your administrator may be able to access or disable your account.
The following terms and conditions apply if you are enrolled in AutoPay:
I, the Texting Base customer, authorizes Texting Base to, on a recurring basis, automatically charge the debit or credit card account I specified, or to automatically debit the checking or savings account I specified for payments due on the Texting Base account. I, the Each customer also authorizes Texting Base to reload my account by automatically charging the debit or credit card and/or checking or savings account I specified for payments due on the Texting Base account.
I understand that Texting Base will initiate transfers/charges pursuant to this authorization not to exceed the amount shown on my monthly Texting Base bill. Texting Base will initiate transfers or charges each month on the date my bill is due and/or in the case of a reload where I run out of messages. The origination of ACH transactions to my checking or savings account must comply with the provisions of U.S. law.
Texting Base may discontinue processing of recurring charges if Texting Base is unable to secure funds from my debit or credit card or from my bank account for the payments I have authorized due to, but not limited to, insufficient or uncollected funds in the account or insufficient or inaccurate information I provided. Texting Base may, if applicable, undertake collection action, including application of returned check fees to the extent permitted by law. All such fees may be collected electronically. I understand and authorize Texting Base to charge any debit or credit cards provided at any time until successful for all delinquent amounts owed to Texting Base, as permitted by applicable law. I agree that Texting Base may obtain updated information from card networks, issuers or other third party sources. I also understand that Texting Base may incur overdraft fees from your financial institution, if applicable. IF I PAY MY BILL AFTER IT IS DUE, MY TEXTING BASE ACCOUNT MAY INCUR LATE FEES AS SET FORTH IN MY CONTRACT AND/OR IN THE TEXTING BASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
I also understand that this authorization to pay my Texting Base account identified above by recurring charges, reloads or debits is entirely optional and is not required to obtain or maintain my account with Texting Base. Monthly fees may be required to hold a dedicated phone number for your account.
I am responsible for providing Texting Base with accurate payment account information if such information changes in the future. I understand that I may contact Texting Base support online at www.TextingBase.com one day prior to my next due date to request recurring payments be changed or discontinued. Texting Base will not initiate further transfers or charges after I have cancelled and Texting Base has had a reasonable period of time to process my request. I also understand that I am not waiving my rights under the Electronic Funds Transfer Act to stop payments by directly contacting the financial institution where I have the checking or savings account I specified above, and that my exercise of such rights does not constitute a breach of this authorization.
If you learn of any unauthorized use of your password or account, please do the following:
Someone changed your password:
If you suspect that someone else knows or has changed your password, please reset it as soon as possible so nobody else can sign in to your account. To do so, just enter your username on the password help page.
If you think someone has access to the email address associated with your Texting Base Account, please change the password for your email as well.
If you are unable to reset your account password, and you cannot sign in to your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and Copyright Protection
Texting Base privacy policies explain how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our site and services. By using our site and services, you agree that Texting Base can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies.
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
We provide information to help copyright holders manage their intellectual property online. If you think somebody is violating your copyrights and want to notify us, please email email@example.com.
Content Uploaded in our Site and Services
Our site and services may allow you to submit content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. In short, what belongs to you stays yours.
When you upload or otherwise submit content to our site and services, you give Texting Base (and all of our affiliates) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create alternative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our site and services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, market goods and/or services, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our site and services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our site and services (for example, for a business listing you have added to Texting Base Maps). Some site and services may offer you ways to access and remove content that has been provided to that service. In addition, in some of our site and services, there are terms or settings that narrow the scope of our use of the content submitted in those site and services. When you upload any content, make sure you have the necessary rights to grant us this license for any content that you submit to our site and services.
About Software in our Site and Services
When a service requires or includes downloadable software, this software may update on your device automatically once a new version or feature is available. Some site and services may let you adjust your update settings.
Texting Base may give you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by Texting Base as part of the specific site and services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the site and services as provided by Texting Base, in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our site and services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission.
Some software used in our site and services may be offered under an open source license that we will make available to you. There may be limiting provisions in the open source license that expressly override some of these terms.
Modifying and Terminating our Site and Services
We are constantly changing and improving our site and services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a service altogether.
You can stop using our site and services at any time, although we will be sorry to see you go. Texting Base may also stop providing site and services to you, or add or create new restrictions to our site and services at any time at our sole discretion and without warning, although we will try to give reasonable notice if possible.
Our Warranties and Disclaimers
We provide our site and services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we do not promise about our site and services.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, NEITHER TEXTING BASE, INC. NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SITE AND SERVICES. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SITE AND SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTION OF THE SITE AND SERVICES, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE SITE AND SERVICES “AS IS”.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, (FOR EXAMPLE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT). TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LOCAL, STATE AND NATIONAL LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
Liability for our Site and services
WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, TEXTING BASE, INC., AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF TEXTING BASE, INC., AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, FOR ANY CLAIM UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TEXTING BASE, INC. TO USE THE SITE AND SERVICES THAT HAS NOT BEEN USED AS IT IS A PREPAY MODEL.
IN ALL CASES, TEXTING BASE, INC., AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES.
You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Texting Base and its business or technology partners, underlying technology creators, third-party suppliers, operators and providers, licensors, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, distributors, resellers, affiliates, and agents from and against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, fines, settlements, and expenses (including, without limitation, costs and reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with any claim or action such as (i) any act or omission that, if true, would constitute a breach of this Agreement, (ii) your use of Texting Base’s service in a manner not authorized by these Terms, and/or in violation of the applicable restrictions herein, and/or applicable law, (iii) any privacy violation or spam alleged to have been committed or sent by you through your use of the service, or (iv) otherwise arises from or relates to your use of the service. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that Texting Base has the right to seek and recover all of its damages caused by you when you use the service for unlawful purposes, in an unlawful manner, in a manner that violates Texting Base’s privacy, acceptable use, import, and/or anti-spam policies, and/or in a manner inconsistent with the terms of this Agreement, and that such damages may include, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, incidental, cover, reliance and/or consequential damages. The terms of this section shall survive the termination of your relationship with Texting Base.
Business uses of our Site and services
If you are using our Site and services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold completely harmless and indemnify Texting Base and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees or contractors from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the site and services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, potential losses, physical damage, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
About these Terms
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our site and services. You should look at the terms regularly. We will post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We will post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable service. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen days after they are posted. Changes addressing new functions for a service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a service, you should discontinue your use of that site or service.
If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the newest terms will take precedence for that conflict.
These terms control the relationship between Texting Base and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply with these terms, we have the rights to take action at any time without time limits.
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will affect only that term and no other terms.
The laws of Florida, U.S.A., excluding Florida’s conflict of laws rules, will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or the site and services. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the site and services will be litigated exclusively in the Federal or State Courts of Orange County, Florida, USA, and you and Texting Base, Inc. consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
For information about how to contact Texting Base, please visit the contact section on our site and services.
Last modified: September 15, 2014
There are many different ways you can use our site and services – to search for and share information, to communicate with other people or to create new content. When you share information with us, for example by creating a Texting Base account, we can often make those site and services even better – to show you more relevant search results and advertisements, to help you connect with people or to make sharing with others quicker and easier. As you use our site and services, we want you to be clear on how we are using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
• What information we collect and why we collect it.
• How we use that information.
• The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We have tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you are not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these “key terms” first. Your privacy matters to Texting Base so whether you are new to Texting Base or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions contact us at your specific site “contact list”.
Information we collect
We receive data whenever you interact with our site under the Texting Base, Inc. umbrella. We collect information to provide better site and services to all of our users – from figuring out basic information such as gender, to more specific information such as the advertisements you like the best or the people who matter most to you online or in your phone. We also gather information on specific items such as a client’s anniversary in order to target specific messages to that client.
We collect information in two main ways:
• Information you give us. Our site and services require you to sign up for a Texting Base or any of the affiliates accounts. When you do, we will ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card number. Some of our site may give you the option of creating publicly visible profiles. All information you input or upload into the site is data we can use to operate the site appropriately.
• Information we get from your use of our site and services. We may collect information about the site and services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit a website that uses our advertising site and services or you view and interact with our advertisements and content. This information includes:
- Device information. We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). Texting Base may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Texting Base Account.
- Log In information. When you use our site and services or view content provided by Texting Base, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- Internet protocol (IP address)
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Texting Base Account.
- Details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- Telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Local storage. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Location information. When you use a location-enabled Texting Base service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cellular towers in order to facilitate an applications use.
- Unique application numbers. Certain site and services include a specific and unique application number. This number and other information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to Texting Base when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our site and services to provide, maintain, grow, develop and protect the Texting Base website and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and advertisements and not promote our various products and services within the network of website owned by Texting Base, Inc. If other users already have your email address, or other information that identifies you, we may show them your publicly visible Texting Base Profile information, such as your name/photo/avatar.
When you contact Texting Base, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you may be facing. We may use your phone number for texts or email address to inform you about our site and services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our site and services. For example, by saving your language preferences, we will be able to have our site and services appear in the language you prefer. When showing you tailored advertisements, we will not associate a cookie or anonymous identifier with sensitive categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
We may combine personal information from one service with information, including personal information, from other Texting Base site and services – for example to make it easier to share content with your contacts. We will not combine DoubleClick cookie information with personally identifiable information unless we have your opt-in consent.
Texting Base processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. It is possible your personal information may be hosted on a server located outside the country where you live.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- Review and control certain types of information tied to your Texting Base Account by using your personal information section.
- Control who you share information with.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our site and services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it is important to remember that many of our site and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your language preferences. It is not our responsibility to manage your permissions within your client side technology.
Information you share
Many of our site and services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexed by search engines, including Texting Base. Our site and services may or may not provide you with different options on sharing and removing your content. Each site has different functionalities.
Accessing and updating your personal information
You are responsible for updating your personal information. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. That verification will be sent to an email account you have added when setting up your account so we can help protect your privacy.
We may reject requests at our discretion in regards to accessing, requesting or deletion of data. We aim to maintain our site and services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our site and services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Texting Base, our Texting Base partners and companies unless one of the following circumstances apply:
• With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Texting Base when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any personal information.
• With domain administrators. If your Texting Base Account is managed for you by a domain administrator (for example, for Texting Base application users or your company sets you up with a Texting Base account) then your domain administrator and resellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your Texting Base Account information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- View statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install.
- Change your account password.
- Suspend or terminate your account access.
- Access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- use your information to market clients, customers or prospects for goods or services
- Receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
• For legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Texting Base if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Texting Base, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
We work hard to protect Texting Base and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our site and services using SSL security.
- We periodically review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Texting Base employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Texting Base will always evaluate circumstances to make sure our customers are fairly treated. As a matter of policy, all sales are final. No refunds will be processed.
Consent to Contact
By registering on and/or inquiring on textingbase.com and/or submitting your information to Texting Base, Inc. you hereby acknowledge and agree that Texting Base may use your provided information to contact you regarding its services and/or offerings. You further hereby acknowledge and agree that Texting Base may contact you via email or telephone including wireless telephone numbers (i.e. cell phone numbers) which could result in charges to you, in order to respond to your inquiries or service your account.